To build a DeFi community with highly decentralized and autonomous management, InfinityDefi promotes global autonomy at each stage of the project development. At the initial stage, InfinityDefi recruits outstanding industry investment institutions and influencers as initial supporters and project operators to promote the vigorous ecosystem development. Thus, the project concept, progress, and dividends can reach all parts of the world faster and in a targeted manner. For this purpose, InfinityDefi starts the global White List recruitment.
I. Recruitment Details
Total subscription: 500,000 INFI
Recruitment plan: 50 institutions and/or individuals globally
Minimal subscription: 10,000 INFI / USD 20,000
The White List program is global. Its applicants become the core members of InfinityDefi and contribute greatly to the ecosystem’s future development and governance. The White List provides the initial funding for the project. The applicants must open active regional online communities, regularly organize local offline events and meetups, and otherwise promote InfinityDefi’s ecosystem.
II. White List Participant Rights
1) during the White List recruitment, when user A who successfully joined the White List refers a new user B and the user B also joins, user A gets a bonus equal to 10% of user B’s INFI;
2) at the initial stage: eligibility for semiannual awards in INFI tokens;
3) at the initial stage: initiation of voting on governance, promotion, management, etc. activities;
4) during the holding period: other reasonable rights exercised for the continuous growth of InfinityDefi.
5) White List participants can develop media channels for InfinityDefi, e.g. in industry media, traditional mainstream media, and social media. The participants can hold regular local events / meetups / other publicity activities to increase the exposure of InfinityDefi.
6) financial support to hold events and achieve expected goals;
7) materials and supplies for events;
8) as the initial governors of InfinityDefi, the White List participants exercise the INFI decision-making power through proposal initiation, voting, and vetoing on:
· addition or removal of a cryptocurrency supported for collateral;
· adjustment of redemption and liquidation fees;
· adjustment of pledge ratio and interest rate;
· Polymerization Pool profit distribution;
· selection of nodes for Price Oracle;
· triggering of the emergency mechanism and shutdown;
· issue of InfinityDefi derivatives;
· launch of InfinityDefi operations, maintenance, and marketing.
III. White List Participant Governance Obligations
1) online community:
InfinityDefi White List participants must establish local online communities on mainstream social media. Community types are:
· pages: Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, etc. blogs.
· groups: Facebook, Slack, Telegram, WhatsApp, etc.
2) community governance:
After creating the above local online communities, InfinityDefi White List participants need to keep their community active, discuss blockchain industry-related content, improve the community quality, answer the community’s inquiries, provide updates on InfinityDefi, and delete “dead accounts” in a timely manner.
Member count: 300+
Daily messages: 100+
Daily active users: 20%
Information posting: swift reposting of all information released through the official accounts of InfinityDefi.
Content creation: video, audio, animations, posters, articles, stickers, etc., 2 to 4 times/month.
IV. How to Enter the InfinityDefi White List?
1. From September 30, 2020, download and fill in the InfinityDefi White List Application Form
and send it to email@example.com
2. If you are a blockchain investment institution with rich experience or an influencer in the industry, please provide details in the application form to make you a preferred candidate;
3. After approving your information, we will communicate through firstname.lastname@example.org
to complete address verification and subscription;
4. The official website will have timely updates of the White List;
V. Token Release
Users who successfully joined the InfinityDefi White List will get 20% of tokens 3 to 5 hours ahead of INFI listing on exchanges. 60% will be released within 3 months after listing. The rest 20% will be released during months 4 to 6 after listing.
VI. Important Notes
1. InfinityDefi has the right of final interpretation of this recruitment program.
2. If regulatory or other irresistible factors lead to inability to implement this program, InfinityDefi can cancel the program.
3. If a White List participant causes any adverse effect, fails to complete the project governance requirements, or performs unrelated activities under the name of InfinityDefi, InfinityDefi will cancel the White List participation of such user and lock its respective INFI subscription amount. The assets used for subscription by such user will be returned to the original address.